With this give-away, we have crossed the 100-posts benchmark! Thank You for the support.
A while back, some of you asked me about my ghost-writing projects and how I was able to bag them.
I have been thinking to do a post on it but was not sure if it a post was the best way to help every one who visited this blog.
The next best choice for me was an ebook. An ebook format, I thought, would be easily downloadable and readable. What’s more, how and when you read an ebook is completely up to your discretion.
So, a day before today, I started to write a 13 page-ebook. I believe that in the material, I have covered my exact mind-set which went into getting ghost-writing projects.
I also believe the tips mentioned in this ebook are applicable to all types of writing and not limited to ghost-writing only.
What This Ebook Will (Un)Cover for You
- How I Got Started in this field
- What is Ghost-Writing and What Does it Take
- The Three Shining Saviours of Writing
- Seven Things No One Told You About (Ghost) Writing
- Parting Words and About
I plan to keep adding to it in future and make the download process simpler. As I progress on my path, so it will. I may also give away more freebies like these in future. For now, I am offering this one to team up with my free critiquing service.
A note about the critiquing service: Only subscribers are now entitled to the free critique service.
How to Get Your Free (Ghost) Writing Ebook
- Go to the home page of OfParchments&Inks.
- Click “Free Ebook” link at the top.
- Fill up the form. Please put in the correct email address. A space for commenting is provided for you to enter whatever you’d like to tell me.
- Check the little box “YES I Want My Free Ebook!”. You should see a tick mark in the box. If you do not check it, the ebook won’t be delivered to you.
- Click Submit.
I will personally send you the ebook in a few hours at the email address you have provided.
I hope you will like the ideas presented in the ebook. If you have any feedback or comments for me, please send them in via the Contact form.
Photo by goXunuReviews at PhotoRee.com